Wild Animal Superb Sausage
This is a abundant sausage fabricated from agrarian boar, pork abdomen (bacon) and beef. Although animal is a agrarian pig, about its meat is abundant bacteria and will account from some pork fat. Beef is added due to its baptize bounden properties; by abacus added baptize we actualize a juicier product.
|boar meat||750 g||1.65 lb|
|fat pork belly||150 g||5.3 oz|
|beef||100 g||3.5 oz|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of materials
|salt||20 g||3.5 tsp|
|cure #1||2.5 g||1/2 tsp|
|pepper||6 g||3 tsp|
|marjoram||4 g||2 tsp|
|ground alacrity seed||4 g||2 tsp|
|garlic||14 g||4 cloves|
- Reserve 0.25 g (1/10) of cure #1 for beef. Bullwork beef through baby plate, add cure #1 and mix. Add as abundant algid baptize as the meat can absorb. Leave for 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Grind animal meat and bacon with 10 mm (3/8") plate. Add alkali and the blow of cure #1. Leave for 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Mix meats calm and add spices. Accident garlic through garlic columnist or chop finely. Administer some force back mixing, the able chat will be kneading. Don't add water, the meat
- should become sticky.
- Stuff into 36-38 mm accustomed casings. Chase either A, B or C step:
- A. Baker for 40-45 account in hot baptize at 176 - 185 F (80-85 C). Air-conditioned sausages in algid water. OR:
- B. Adhere sausages for 2 hours at allowance temperature to dry out casings. In concurrently balmy up the smokehouse. Smoke for 3 hours with hot smoke at 130-140 F (55-60 C).
- Cook in hot baptize at 176 - 185 F (80-85 C) until central meat temperature alcove 155-160 F (68-71 C). This may booty 25-30 minutes. Air-conditioned sausages in algid water. OR:
- C. Afterwards smoker the sausages may be broiled in a smokehouse: alpha accretion smokehouse temperature to 185 F (85 C). Authority at this temperature until central meat temperature
- reaches 155-160 F (68-71 C).Cool in the air.
- Store in refrigerator or in a air-conditioned place.
For C method: Sausages may be larboard blind in a cool, able-bodied ventillated abode at 54-59 F (12-15 C), they will apart added damp and will become semi-dry and again dry sausages.