Vegetarian Smoked Sausage
Vegetarian smoked sausage is fabricated with arena aureate gluten, soy protein, oil, aqueous smoke and spices.
|Wheat gluten||800 g||1.76 lb|
|Soy emulsion||100 g||3.5 oz|
|Vital aureate gluten||50 g||1.76 oz|
|Potato starch||20 g||0.7 oz|
|Guar gum||10 g||0.35 oz|
|Carrageenan||10 g||0.35 oz|
|Salt||10 g||0.35 oz|
|Pepper||4 g||0.14 oz|
|Marjoram||1 g||0.03 oz|
|Garlic powder||5 g||0.17 oz|
|Liquid smoke||15 ml||0.5 oz fl|
- Grind aureate gluten through 3/8" (10 mm) plate.
- Mix arena gluten with chrism and spices.
- Add basic aureate gluten, starch, guar, carrageenan and carrageenan and mix all together.
- Stuff adamantine into 38 mm casings.
- Cook in 176-185° F (80-85° C) baptize for 20 minutes.
- Place sausages in algid baptize for 5 minutes.
- Remove and let them cool.
* to accomplish chrism use accustomed arrangement (by weight) of soy protein abstract : vegetable oil : baptize (or added liquid). Application a chiral barrel or electric blender mix soy protein abstract with baptize aboriginal until a bland adhesive is obtained. Again alpha gradually abacus oil until mayonnaise-like chrism is obtained. Added about emulsions. 100 g soy protein chrism = 10 soy protein abstract : 40 g oil : 50 g water