Vegetarian Rice with Angel Booze Sausage
Rice with angel booze sausage is fabricated with rice, angel sauce, soy protein, amoroso and boilerplate extract. A aggregate of rice and apples is acclimated in endless kitchen compound so it produces a abundant sausage as well.
|Rice, boiled||650 g||1.54 lb|
|Apple sauce||200 g||7 oz|
|Vital aureate gluten flour||80 g||2.82 oz|
|Soy protein isolate||20 g||0.7 oz|
|Sugar||30 g||1.05 oz|
|Raisins (dry)||50 g||1.76 oz|
|Potato starch||10 g||0.35 oz|
|Guar gum||5 g||0.17 oz|
|Carrageenan||10 g||0.35 oz|
|Cinnamon||2 g||0.07 oz|
|Ground cloves||0.25 g||1 clove|
|Vanilla extract||5 ml||1 tsp|
|Water as needed||100 ml||3.3 oz fl|
- Mix angel booze with raisins, boilerplate abstract and spices.
- Add rice, sugar, soy protein abstract and mix.
- Add starch, guar, carrageenan and mix.
- Add basic aureate abrade and mix all together.
- Add baptize as necessary.
- Stuff adamantine into 38 mm casings.
- Cook in 176-185° F (80-85° C) baptize for 20 minutes.
- Place sausages in algid baptize for 5 minutes.
- Remove and let them cool.