Vegetarian Peanut Adulate Sausage
Peanut adulate sausage is fabricated from buttery peanut butter, raisins, honey, arena flaxseed, amber crumb and attic milk. No oil is added to chrism as peanut adulate contains affluence of oil by itself.
|Cooked animate cut oats||350 g||0.77 lb|
|Flaxseed attic chrism (1:4)||300 g||0.66 lb|
|Creamy peanut butter||200 g||7 oz|
|Cocoa baking powder||30 g||1.05 oz|
|Honey (maple syrup)||30 g||1.05 oz|
|Sugar||30 g||1.05 oz|
|Raisins||50 g||1.76 oz|
|Starch||25 g||0.88 oz|
|Guar gum||10 g||0.35 oz|
|Carrageenan||10 g||0.35 oz|
|Cinnamon||0.5 g||0.01 oz|
- Cook 1 allotment of oats in 3 genitalia of water.
- Soak raisins for 30 account in water. Drain.
- Make chrism aggregate 60 g of arena flaxseed with 240 ml (8 oz fl) of attic milk.
- Add amber crumb and mix again.
- Mix chrism with oats, peanut butter, honey, sugar, raisins and spices.
- Add starch, guar and carrageenan and mix all together.
- Stuff adamantine into 38 mm casings.
- Cook in 176-185° F (80-85° C) baptize for 20 minutes.
- Place sausages in algid baptize for 5 minutes.
- Remove and let them cool.