Vegetarian Granola Sausage
Granola is a accepted bite food, accepted as a "flapjack" in the Affiliated Kingdom, and as a "muesli bar" or "cereal bar" in Australia and New Zealand. It consists of formed oats, nuts, honey, that is usually broiled until crisp. Broiled fruits, such as raisins and dates, are sometimes added. Honey is generally commissioned with aureate syrup, amber amoroso brings added acidity than white sugar. Granola is additionally generally eaten by those who are hiking, camping, or backpacking because it is lightweight, aerial in calories, and accessible to store. Granola that includes beat seeds is generally acclimated to advance digestion.
|Cooked formed oats||600 g||1.32 lb|
|Flaxseed chrism (1:2:2)*||200 g||7 oz|
|Honey (or maple)||30 g||1.05 oz|
|Brown sugar||30 g||1.05 oz|
|Dry raisins||50 g||1.76 oz|
|Dry cranberries||50 g||1.76 oz|
|Crushed pecans||30 g||1.05 oz|
|Starch||25 g||0.88 oz|
|Guar gum||10 g||0.35 oz|
|Carrageenan||10 g||0.35 oz|
|Cinnamon||0.5 g||0.01 oz|
|Vanilla extract||15 ml||0.52 oz|
- Rolled oats are the apparent burning blazon of oats.
- Oats to baptize arrangement 1:2.
- Cook for 4 minutes.
- Except starch, guar and carrageenan, mix all capacity together.
- Add starch, guar and carrageenan and mix all together.
- Stuff adamantine into 38 mm casings.
- Cook in 176-185° F (80-85° C) baptize for 20 minutes.
- Place sausages in algid baptize for 5 minutes.
- Remove and let them cool.
* to accomplish chrism use accustomed arrangement (by weight) of arena flaxseeds : vegetable oil : baptize (or added liquid). Application a chiral barrel or electric blender mix arena flaxseeds with baptize aboriginal until a bland adhesive is obtained. Again alpha gradually abacus oil until mayonnaise-like chrism is obtained. Added about emulsions. 200 g flaxseed chrism = 40 g arena flaxseed : 80 g oil : 80 g water