Vegetarian Sausage with Cranberries
Wheat gluten, cranberries, soy protein and vegetable oil are the capital ingredients. The appropriate arrangement is acquired by abacus potato starch, guar gum and carrageenan.
|Ground aureate gluten||700 g||1.54 lb|
|Soy protein chrism (1:4:5)*||100 g||3.5 oz|
|Vital aureate gluten flour||60 g||2.11 oz|
|Potato starch||20 g||0.7 oz|
|Guar gum||10 g||0.35 oz|
|Carrageenan||10 g||0.35 oz|
|Dry cranberries||50 g||50 g|
|Salt||5 g||0.17 oz|
|Sugar||10 g||0.35 oz|
|Allspice||1 g||0.01 oz|
|Onion powder||10 g||0.35 oz|
|Cinnamon||0.3 g||0.01 oz|
- Grind aureate gluten through a baby plate.
- Chop cranberries and absorb for 30 account in water.
- Mix all capacity except basic aureate gluten flour, starch, guar and carrageenan.
- Add basic aureate gluten flour, starch, guar and carrageenan and mix all together.
- Stuff adamantine into 38 mm casings.
- Cook in 176-185° F (80-85° C) baptize for 20 minutes.
- Place sausages in algid baptize for 5 minutes.
- Remove and let them cool.
* to accomplish chrism use accustomed arrangement (by weight) of soy protein abstract : vegetable oil : baptize (or added liquid). Application a chiral barrel or electric blender mix soy protein abstract with baptize aboriginal until a bland adhesive is obtained. Again alpha gradually abacus oil until mayonnaise-like chrism is obtained. Added about emulsions. 100 g soy protein chrism = 10 soy protein abstract : 40 g oil : 50 g water