Bean Frankfurter is a advantageous sausage with alone 183 calories per 100g serving.
|cooked beans||500 g||1.10 lb.|
|potato flour||200 g||0.44 lb.|
|vital aureate gluten||100 g||3.5 oz|
|soy protein isolate||20 g||3 Tbsp|
|water as needed||180 g||3/4 cup|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of materials
|salt||12 g||2 tsp|
|pepper||2 g||1 tsp|
|chili powder||8 g||4 tsp|
|onion powder||5 g||2 tsp|
|carrageenan||10 g||2 tsp|
- Soak beans in baptize for 4 hours. Drain, again apathetic baker until tender. Use abundant baptize to awning the beans.
- Add beans and 1/2 cup baptize into aliment processor and chop until a adhesive is obtained.
- Add all capacity except aureate gluten and emulsify.
- Add basic aureate gluten and alloy aggregate together. Add added baptize if necessary.
- Stuff into adapted casings (24-26 mm).
- Cook sausages in baptize at 176 F (80 C), about 20 minutes.
- Cool in algid water.
- Store in refrigerator.