Tambov is a abundant awful comestible sausage fabricated of pork, beef, pork bellies and basal spices like pepper and nutmeg.
|beef||400 g||0.88 lb.|
|pork||200 g||0.44 lb.|
|pork bellies (bacon)||400 g||0.88 lb.|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|salt||18 g||3 tsp.|
|Cure #1||2.5 g||½ tsp.|
|pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp.|
|nutmeg||1.0 g||½ tsp.|
|cold water||100 ml||⅜ cup|
- Grind meats with 3/8” (10 mm) plate. Bullwork bacon through ⅛ “ (3 mm) plate.
- Mix all capacity with meat abacus water. Mix until all baptize is captivated by the mixture.
- Stuff into hog casings 32-36 mm and anatomy 12” (30 cm) continued links.
- Hang at allowance temperature for 60 account (optional step, but awful recommended).
- Apply hot smoke for 110-130 min.
- In the aftermost date of smoker the sausage is broiled at 75-90º C (167-194º F) until centralized meat temperature is 68-70º C (154-158º F).
- Shower with algid baptize for about 5 min, again lower sausage temperature to beneath 12º C (53º F).
- Store in refrigerator.