Salmon Sausage (Kiełbasa łososiowa)
There is no apricot in this sausage recipe. In Poland assertive aerial affection articles backpack the name “salmon” to betoken that the artefact is of the aerial quality.
|Lean pork||800 g||1.76 lb|
|Beef, some fat allowed||200 g||0.44 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt||24 g||4 tsp|
|Cure #1||2.5 g||1/2 tsp|
|Sugar||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
|Pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Sweet paprika||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
|Nutmeg||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
|Garlic||1.5 g||1/2 clove|
- Cut pork chic I into 20 mm (3/4 “) pieces. bullwork beef chic II through 3 mm plate.
- Mix meat with all ingredients.
- Stuff into 36 mm hog casings.
- Hang at 2-4° C (35-40° F) 85-90% clamminess for 4-6 days, again at 10-12° C (50-53° F), 75-80% clamminess for 3-4 days.
- Apply algid smoke for 3-4 canicule until aphotic red blush is obtained.
- Cool and dry sausages in air at 10-12° C (50-53° F) for about 6-8 days.