Polish Cafeteria Sausage (Kiełbasa delikatesowa)
Delicatessen sausage compound comes from the government athenaeum of Brightness sausages.
|Pork chic I (lean pork)||400 g||0.88 lb|
|Beef chic II (regular type)||400 g||0.88 lb|
|Pork aback fat or adamantine fat trimmings||200 g||0.44 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt,||28 g||5 tsp|
|Cure #1||5.0 g||1 tsp|
|Sugar||4.0 g||3/4 tsp|
|Pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Sweet paprika||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
|Ginger||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
|Nutmeg||1.5 g||3/4 tsp|
|Garlic||1.5 g||1/2 clove|
- Grind all meats and fat through 5 mm plate.
- Mix arena meats with all capacity until sticky.
- Place the admixture in a alembic for 24 hours at 2-4° C (35-40° F) which is refrigerator temperature.
- Stuff into 60 mm constructed coarse casings.
- Place sausages in a alembic one on top of addition and authority for 4-5 canicule at 2-4° C (35-40°F), 85-90% humidity.
- Hang for 2-3 canicule at 8-10° C (46-50° F), 80-85% humidity.
- Apply algid smoke for 2-3 canicule until amber in color.
- Cool in air to 10-12° C (50-53° F) or lower. Authority at this temperature at 75-85% clamminess for 7-10 days.