Low-Fat Craven Cilantro Sausage
Chicken cilantro sausage is a low-fat sausage area oil chrism is acclimated instead of pork fat. Sausage qualifies to be alleged Kosher.
|chicken (no skin)||700 g||1.54 lb.|
|oil emulsion*||200 g||0.44 lb.|
|non-fat dry milk||20 g||2 Tbsp.|
|water||80 g||1/3 cup|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|salt||12 g||2 tsp.|
|carrageenan||5.0 g||1 tsp.|
|white pepper||2.0 g||2 tsp.|
|cumin||2.0 g||1 tsp.|
|cayenne||1.0 g||1/2 tsp.|
|garlic||7.0 g||2 cloves|
|cilantro, ground||2.0 g||1 tsp.|
|lemon juice||15 g||1 Tbsp.|
- Grind craven meat through 3/16” (5 mm) plate.
- * oil emulsion: soy protein abstract /vegetable oil/water at 1:4:5. Oil emulsion: chop/blend 20 g soy protein abstract and 100 g (ml) baptize in aliment processor for 1 minute. Add 80 g oil and chop for 2 minutes. Refrigerate.
- Mix minced craven meat with all capacity together.
- Stuff into 36 mm constructed coarse or artificial casings.
- Cook in baptize at 176° F (80° C) to 160° F (72° C) centralized sausage temperature..
- Store in refrigerator.
About 175 calories per 100 g (3.5 oz) serving.