Salchicha de Higado Mezcla (Liver Sausage with Pork and Beef)
Spanish alarmist sausage with pork alarmist and beef.
|Pork liver||250 g||0.55 lb|
|Beef||250 g||0.55 lb|
|Pork belly, aback fat||500 g||1.1 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt||21 g||3.5 tsp|
|Pepper||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
|Allspice||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Thyme||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
- Immerse alarmist for 3-5 account in hot baptize at about 95º C (203º F) which is beneath baking point. Cesspool and cool.
- Grind alarmist through 3 mm (1/8") plate.
- Separately bullwork meat and fat through 3 mm (1/8") plate.
- Emulsify alarmist adhesive in aliment processor. Add meat, fat, all capacity and emulsify again.
- Stuff into 45-50 mm pork or beef middles.
- Cook in baptize at 80º C (176º F) for 60 minutes.
- Cool in algid baptize for 10 minutes, again air-conditioned in air and refrigerate.
Don't baker the liver, aloof bake it with hot water. Adapted alarmist looses its emulsifying properties. You can additionally admit briefly alarmist in hot baptize and abolish it, repeating the action three times. The alarmist will change its blush on alfresco from aphotic red to pale.