Leberwurst mit Reis (Liver Sausage With Rice)
German alarmist sausage. Alarmist and claret sausages are generally fabricated with accompaniment actual such as rice, altered groats or extra white aliment and rolls.
|Pork liver||300 g||0.66 lb|
|Pork abdomen -bottom fat part||550 g||1.21 lb|
|Rice||100 g||0.22 lb|
|Onions||50 g||1.76 oz|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of materials
|Salt||18 g||3 tsp|
|Pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Cardamom||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Mace||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Ginger||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
- Pre-cook briefly pork abdomen in baptize at 80° C (176° F) until softer. Cool.
- Chop onions cautiously and fry in fat until burnished and golden.
- Grind pork belly, raw alarmist and onions through 3 mm (1/8") plate.
- Mix the accumulation with rice and all ingredients.
- Stuff into 36 mm pork casings basic 40 cm (16") rings.
- Boil at 80° C (176° F) for 40 minutes.
- Immerse in algid baptize for 5 minutes.
- Cool in air and refrigerate.