Frankfort Chicken Alarmist Sausage
|Pork or dogie liver||400 g||0.88 lb|
|Pork loin, belly||300 g||0.66 lb|
|Back fat or fat trimmings||300 g||0.66 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt||18 g||3 tsp|
|White pepper||3.0 g||1-1/2 tsp|
|Nutmeg||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
|Ginger||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Turmeric*||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Cardamom||0.3 g||1/8 tsp|
- Boil pork (below the baking point) until semi-soft.
- Boil fat trimmings (below the baking point) for 10 minutes. Cesspool and cool.
- Grind raw alarmist through 3 mm (1/8”) plate.
- Grind pork through 3 mm (1/8”) plate.
- Grind fat through 13 mm (1/8”) plate.
- Mix meat, fat, alarmist and spices together.
- Stuff about into 36 mm hog casings.
- Cook in baptize at 80° C (176° F) for 45 minutes.
- Wipe off grease and acrylic the sausages with chicken coloring* after a delay.
The afterward is the compound for the chicken appearance of the casing:mix one teaspoon of saffron with two tablespoons of rum, again add two tablespoons of hot baptize and the baffled yolk of an egg. Back cut the sausage presents a nice adverse amid a white central and the chicken outside. * Turmeric is optional. It will add chicken cast to meat mixture.