Gänseleberwurst (Goose Alarmist Sausage)
|Goose liver||300 g||0.66 lb|
|Pork liver||500 g||1.10 lb|
|Pork belly||200 g||0.44 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt||16 g||2.5 tsp|
|Cure #1||2.5 g||1/2 tsp|
|Pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Allspice, ground||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Cardamom||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Mace||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Ginger, ground||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Onions, chopped||60 g||2 oz|
|Madeira wine for assimilation liver||250 ml||1 cup|
- Marinate raw goose alarmist in Madeira wine for 6 hours. Cesspool the alarmist and dice into 5 mm cubes. Mix with alkali and Cure #1. Abode in refrigerate.
- Boil pork abdomen at 80° C (176° F) until softer. Cesspool and cool.
- Grind pork abdomen through 5 mm (1/4") plate.
- Chop the onions and fry them in drip until gold-light brown.
- Grind raw pork alarmist and onions through 3 mm (1/8") plate.
- Mix goose alarmist with pork belly, pork alarmist and spices together.
- Stuff into 55 mm pork or beef middles basic 40-50 cm (16-20 cm) sections.
- Boil in baptize at 80° C (176° F) for 75 minutes.
- Immerse in algid baptize for 10 minutes. Abode on collapsed apparent and air-conditioned down.
- Keep refrigerated.