Champignonleberwurst (Liver Sausage With Mushrooms)
German alarmist sausage with mushrooms.
|Pork belly||600 g||1.32 lb|
|Pork liver||300 g||0.66 lb|
|Mushrooms, chopped||100 g||0.22 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of materials
|Salt||18 g||3 tsp|
|White pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Mace||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Cardamom||0.3 g||1/5 tsp|
|Ginger||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Onions||40 g||1/2 onion|
- Boil pork abdomen at 80° C (176° F) until softer. Cool.
- Chop cautiously the onions and fry in fat on low calefaction until golden, but not aphotic brown.
- Grind pork abdomen through 3 mm (1/8") plate.
- Grind pork alarmist through 3 mm (1/8") plate.
- Mix meats, mushrooms, onions and spices together.
- Stuff into 55 mm pork or beef middles or in constructed casings basic 50 cm (20") loops.
- Boil in baptize at 80° C (176° F) for 60 minutes.
- Immerse in algid baptize for 10 minutes, again adhere in air to air-conditioned and clear moisture.