Hurka Claret Sausage
Hurka is a able-bodied accepted Hungarian baptize adapted sausage fabricated originally from agency meats such as pork liver, lungs, arch meat, rice and onions. There is a approved blazon of Hurka and the claret type. Both types are actual popular.
|pork liver||300 g||0.66 lb|
|pork butt||500 g||1.10 lb|
|blood||200 g||0.44 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|salt||15 g||3 tsp|
|pepper||4 g||2 tsp|
|½ baby onion, chopped||30 g||2 Tbsp|
|cooked rice||150 g||1 cup|
- Boil all meats (except liver) for about 2 hours. Appropriate alarmist in hot baptize until no traces of claret are arresting (cut the alarmist to test).
- Grind meat through 3/8 bowl (8 mm). Grind alarmist through 3/16" (3 mm) plate.
- Cook rice for about 15 account (don't overcook). Abode some bacon fat or drip on a frying pan and fry onions until ablaze brown.
- Add claret and mix aggregate together.
- Stuff about (rice may still expand) into 36 mm hog or constructed casings.
- Cook for 30 account in baptize at 85º C (185º F).