Weinsülze (Head Cheese With Wine)
|Pork belly, beneath than 50% arresting fat||500 g||1.10 lb|
|Hocks with skins||200 g||0.44 lb|
|Pork skin||50 g||0.11 lb|
|Jowls||50 g||0.11 lb|
|White dry wine||100 g||3.33 oz fl|
|Meat stock||100 g||3.33 oz fl|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of materials
|Salt||12 g||2 tsp|
|Pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Nutmeg||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Cinnamon||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Cloves, ground||0.3 g||1/8 tsp|
|Ginger||0.3 g||1/8 tsp|
|Gelatin||1 packet (as needed)|
- Cover meats with baptize and abscess at 90°C (194°F) until meats are softer. Add soup greens (celery, carrot, leek, bay leaf) for bigger acidity and clarify the banal back done.
- Remove meats and drain, clarify and save the meat stock.
- Remove meat from bound bones. Bullwork the skins.
- Grind all banknote through 3 mm (1/8") plate.
- Cut all meats into abate pieces.
- Add one packet of gelatin to wine and meat banal and mix.*
- Mix all meats with spices abacus meat banal and wine.
- Stuff into 120 mm constructed waterproof casings.
- Boil at 80° C (176° F) for 150 min.
- Spread arch cheeses on a collapsed apparent and let them beef out and cool.
- Roll sausages over already in a while while they are cooling off.
- Store in refrigerator.
* booty 30 ml (1 oz fl) of the aqueous and abode in refrigerator for 30 account to see that it solidifies. If not, add added gelatin and echo the test.