Wild Bold Sausage
Wild bold meat is actual angular and to accomplish a acceptable sausage some blubbery pork trimmings, aback fat or bacon should be added.
|game meat||500 g||1.10 lb.|
|pork base or blubbery pork trimmings||500 g||1.10 lb.|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|salt||18 g||3 tsp.|
|Cure #1||2.5 g||½ tsp.|
|pepper||4.0 g||2 tsp.|
|marjoram||2.0 g||1 tsp.|
|mustard seed||2.0 g||1 tsp.|
|garlic||3.5 g||1 clove|
- Grind all meats through a 3/8” (10 mm) plate.
- Mix arena meat with all ingredients.
- Stuff deeply into 32-36 mm hog casings.
- Hang for about 1 hour until casings feel dry.
- Apply smoke at 140º F, (60º C) for 2 hours again alpha boring accretion smoker temperature up to 185º F (85º C) for about 2 hours until the meat alcove 160º F, (72º C) centralized temperature.
- Shower sausages briefly with algid baptize and adhere them for 1-2 hours to dry.
- Store in refrigerator.