Spanish chorizo is usually a dry sausage, however, a beginning array is accepting popularity, too. Beginning chorizos are added accepted in South American countries.
|Pork, semi-fat (shoulder)||1000 g||2.20 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt||18 g||3 tsp|
|Pepper||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
|Spanish paprika, sweet||10 g||5 tsp|
|Spanish paprika, hot||4.0 g||2 tsp|
|Oregano||2.0 g||2 tsp|
|Garlic, smashed||3.0 g||1 clove|
|White wine, dry||60 ml||2 oz fl|
- Grind pork through 10 mm (3/8”) plate.
- Combine spices with wine.
- Mix meat with all ingredients.
- Stuff into 36 mm hog casings basic 6” (15 cm) links.
- Refrigerate. Baker afore serving.
For best after-effects use smoked Spanish paprika accepted as pimentón. As a additional best you could use candied Hungarian paprika and cayenne pepper.