Mexican beginning sausage with cheese.
|Pork shoulder||700 g||1.54 lb|
|Oaxaca or Monterey Jack cheese||300 g||0.66 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of materials
|Salt||12 g||2 tsp|
|Chili powder||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Cayenne||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
|Jalapenos, diced||10 g||1 Tbsp|
|Corn flour||20 g||1 Tbsp|
|Vinegar||30 ml||1 oz fl|
- Grind pork through 3/8” (10 mm) plate.
- Cut cheese into 1/2” (12 mm) cubes.
- Mix arena pork with spices. Add cheese and remix.
- Stuff into 36 mm hog casings.
- Refrigerate. Baker afore serving.
Oaxaca cheese is a white, semi-hard cheese from Mexico, agnate to unaged American Monterey Jack. It is called afterwards the accompaniment of Oaxaca in southern Mexico, area it was aboriginal made.