Sobrasada Picante Casera
Sobrasada sausage has a appropriate reddish-orange color, that is the aftereffect of bond arena angular pork and pork fat with paprika, alkali and spices. In Balearic islands sobrasada is fabricated from the locally developed pigs.
|Lean pork (<20% fat)||700 g||1.54 lb|
|Back fat or fat pork trimmings||300 g||0.66 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt||25 g||4 tsp|
|Cure #2||2.5 g||1/2 tsp|
|Pimentón, sweet||30 g||5 Tbsp|
|Pimentón, hot||10 g||5 tsp|
|Garlic, diced||7.0||2 cloves|
- Grind pork and fat through 6 mm (1/4”) plate.
- Mix meat, fat, salt, cure and spices together. Authority for 12 hours in refrigerator.
- Stuff into ample hog casings. Altered casings are acclimated including float and stomach. You can acclimated coarse constructed casings.
- Dry for 2 months at 16-12º C (60-54º F), 85-80% humidity.
- Store sausages at 10-12º C (50-53º F),
Exact dehydration time will be bent by the blazon and the admeasurement of the casings used.