Sobrasada de Mallorca de Cerdo Negro
Sobrasada de Mallorca de Cerdo Negro (cerdo agency "pig", negro agency "black") charge be fabricated from meat that comes alone from atramentous pig that grows in the island of Mallorca.
|Pork, lean||380 g||0.83 lb|
|Pork belly||270 g||0.59 lb|
|Back fat||350 g||0.77 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt||22 g||3.5 tsp|
|Cure #2||2.5 g||1/2 tsp|
|Black pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Pimentón, sweet||36 g||6 Tbsp|
|Thyme, rubbed||2.0 g||2 tsp|
- Grind meat and fat through 5 mm (1/4 tsp).
- Mix arena meat and fat with alkali and spices. Authority in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Stuff into 40-100 mm pork casings.
- Dry at 15-18° C (59-64° F) for 30-45 canicule depending on the bore of the sausage.
- Store at 12° C (53° F), 60% clamminess or refrigerate.
Majorcan sobrasada is commonly served on aliment and topped with array of spreads such as honey, amoroso or apricot jam.