Salami-Polish with Ability (Polskie bologna fabricated with culture)
Most countries accomplish their own adaptation of salamis and so does Poland. The afterward is the accepted acceptable compound fabricated with amateur culture.
|Lean pork||400 g||0.88 lb|
|Lean beef||300 g||0.66 lb|
|Back fat||300 g||0.66 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt||28 g||5 tsp|
|Cure #1||2.5 g||1/2 tsp|
|Dextrose||3.0 g||1/2 tsp|
|Pepper||3.0 g||1.5 tsp|
|Cardamom||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|T-SPX culture||0.12 g||use scale|
- Grind pork and aback fat through 3/16” bowl (5 mm). Bullwork beef with 1/8” (3 mm) plate.
- 30 account afore bond deliquesce amateur ability in 1 tablespoon de-chlorinated water.
- Mix all capacity with arena meat.
- Stuff durably into beef middles or 3” protein lined coarse casings.
- Ferment at 20º C (68º F) for 72 hours, 90-85% humidity.
- Cold smoke for 12 hours at 18º C (64º F).
- Dry at 16-12º C (60-54º F), 85-80% humidity. In about 6-8 weeks a compress of 30% should be achieved.
- Store sausages at 10-15º C (50-59º F),