Longaniza de Pascua
Longaniza de Pascua is a Valencian baby bore dry sausage fabricated at Easter time (“Pascua” agency Easter in Spanish). This bite blazon sausage is fabricated with pork and dogie and the dehydration action is almost abbreviate due to the baby bore of the sausage.
|Pork, lean||300 g||0.66 lb|
|Veal||300 g||0.66 lb|
|Semi-fat pork||400 g||0.88 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt||25 g||4 tsp|
|Cure #1||2.5 g||1/2 tsp|
|Black pepper||4.0 g||2 tsp|
|Anise seed, ground||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
- Grind all meats through 8-10 mm (3/8”) plate.
- Mix meat with alkali and spices.
- Stuff into 12 mm sheep casings basic 20-30 cm (8-12”) continued links.
- Dry at 18→12° C (64→59° F) for 7-10 days.
- Store at 10-12° C (50-53° F) in a air-conditioned and aerial breadth or refrigerate.