Imperial de Lorca
Imperial de Lorca is a acclaimed dry sausage from Lorca. Lorca is a burghal and burghal in the free association of Murcia in southeastern Spain, and this is area the sausage originates from.
|Lean pork||700 g||1.54 lb|
|Pork belly||300 g||0.66 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt||25 g||4 tsp|
|Cure #1||2.5 g||1/2 tsp|
|White pepper||3.0 g||1.5 tsp|
|Nutmeg||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
- Grind angular pork and abdomen through 6 mm (1/4”) plate.
- Mix arena meats with alkali and spices. Authority for 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Stuff into 38-40 mm dogie casings basic links 20 cm (8”) long.
- Dry at 15-12° C (59-53° F), 85-75% clamminess for 15-20 days.
- Store at 10-12° C (50-53° F),