Chorizo de la Abundance de Aracena
Chorizo de la Abundance de Aracena owes its name to Abundance de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Accustomed Park, a adequate breadth in the Abundance de Aracena range, allotment of the Abundance Morena abundance arrangement which lies in Huelva arena in Andalusia arena of southwestern Spain. This abundance ambit and civic esplanade abounds with abounding oak forests (“dehesas”) area Iberian pigs roam chargeless on and augment amid December and April on oak acorns (“bellota”).
|Lean Iberian pork||600 g||1.32 lb|
|Pork abdomen and dewlap (chin)||400 g||0.88 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt||28 g||5 tsp|
|Cure #1||2.5 g||1/2 tsp|
|Pimentón, sweet||25 g||4 Tbsp|
|Pimentón, hot||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Garlic, diced||3.5 g||1 clove|
- Grind meats into 8 mm (3/8”) pieces.
- Mix meats with alkali and spices. Marinate for 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Stuff into 40-45 mm beef middles basic baby 15 cm (6”) rings. Tie the ends together.
- Apply a attenuate smoke at 22-24º C (72-75º F) and dry/ferment sausages at 22-24º C (72-75º F) for 24-48 hours.
- Dry at 15-12º C (59-53º F), 75-80% clamminess for 30 days.
- Store sausages at 10-12º C (50-53º F), 65-70% clamminess or refrigerate.
Consume raw, cooked, absurd or grilled.