Morcilla Blanca Provenzal
Morcilla Blanca is Spanish sausage which is accompanying to claret sausages, although it is fabricated after blood. You may construe it as White Claret Sausage and this is how it is accepted in countries such as England, France, Germany, Poland and Spain.
|Lean pork||600 g||1.54 lb|
|Fat (beef or pork)||250 g||0.66 lb|
|Cream||150 g||5 oz fl|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of materials
|Salt||12 g||2 tsp|
|White pepper||3.0 g||1 ½ tsp|
|Cinnamon||1.0 g||½ tsp|
|Cloves, ground||1.0 g||½ tsp|
|Nutmeg||1.0 g||½ tsp|
|Parsley, cautiously chopped||1 Tbsp||1 Tbsp|
|Onion||60 g||1 small|
- Chop onion finely. Fry in drip until glassy.
- Grind pork with onions through 1/8” (3 mm) plate.
- Grind fat through 1/8” (3 mm) plate.
- Mix the egg white, chrism and all spices in a blender. If no blender available, barrel the egg and mix manually with added ingredients.
- Pour over meat and mix aggregate able-bodied together.
- Stuff into 32-36 mm hog casings, accomplish 6” (15 cm) links.
- Cook in baptize at 80º C (176º F) for 40 min.
- Cool for 10 account in algid water, drain, adhere or advance on the table to let the damp evaporate.