Butifarra Soledeña is an acutely adorable little sausage fabricated in the burghal of Soledad which lies abutting to the ample burghal of Barranquilla on the Atlantic bank of Colombia. It looks like continued cord of chaplet which are basically little meat assurance affiliated together. The sausage is accepted with artery vendors as the bell-ringer can cut off any cardinal of sausages depending on the order. It is usually fabricated from pork, however, abounding recipes alarm for a aggregate of pork and beef. It contains a few accepted spices, the adorableness of the sausage lies in its looks and the presentation.
|Pork meat||700 g||1.54 lb|
|Back fat or belly||300 g||0.66 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt||15 g||2-1/2 tsp|
|Pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Garlic||4.0 g||1 clove|
|Water||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
- Grind angular meat through 6 mm (1/4” ) plate.
- Grind fat through 6 mm (1/4” ) plate.
- Dissolve alkali and spices in water.
- Pour the admixture over arena angular meat and mix/knead until sticky. Add added baptize if needed. Add arena fat and mix all calm well.
- Stuff durably into 32 mm hog casings basic one connected coil.
- Take a area of the braid (do not cut), hardly abrade and tie the knots with braid every 5 cm (2"). Anatomy the balls. The knots will abstracted the balls.
- Cook in baptize at 80° C (176° F) for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cord of sausages, abode collapsed on the table and arrow anniversary sausage with a needle. This releases some of the burden and aqueous fat so the chump will not get bedraggled back bitter into the sausage.
- Return to hot baptize and baker added 20 minutes.
- Place for 2 account in algid baptize again adhere and air-conditioned in the air.