Rote is German above in baptize and blimp into baby bore case sausage which is agnate to Servela, Knacker, Klöpfer and Schüblinge.
|Lean beef, little fat and affiliation tissue allowed||600 g||1.32 lb|
|Pork belly, average fat||200 g||0.44 lb|
|Water||200 ml||0.44 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of materials
|Salt||16 g||2.5 tsp|
|Cure #1||2.5 g||1/2 tsp|
|Pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Coriander||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
|Nutmeg||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Ginger||0.3 g||1/8 tsp|
- Grind angular beef through 3 mm (1/8") plate. Mix with salt, Cure #1 and water.
- Grind abdomen through 3 mm (1/8") plate.
- Mix beef and pork abdomen with spices.
- Stuff into 28 mm pork casings bond anniversary 30 cm (1 foot).
- Hold at allowance temperature for 60 minutes.
- Smoke at 60° C (140° F) for 60 minutes.
- Cook in baptize at 75° C (167° F) for 20 minutes.
- Cool in algid baptize for 5 minutes. Air-conditioned in air and refrigerate.