Relleno de Huéscar
Relleno de Huéscar originates in Huéscar in the arena of Granada, Andalusia arena of Spain. The sausage is fabricated from pork, chicken, convalescent ham, eggs, bread, garlic and parsley. Added meats like rabbit, chicken, turkey or goose may be used. The sausage is of ablaze bare blush due to saffron spice.
|Pork meat||150 g||0.33 lb|
|Dry ham (cured)||150 g||0.33 lb|
|Chicken breast||150 g||0.33 lb|
|Dry aureate bread||300 g||0.66 lb|
|Eggs||250 g||4 eggs|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of materials
|Salt||12 g||2 tsp|
|White pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Nutmeg||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
|Garlic||3.0 g||1 clove|
|Saffron, a few flakes||5 flakes||5|
|Parsley, chopped||1 bunch||1|
|Lime juice||15 ml||1 Tbsp|
|Water||120 ml||4 oz fl|
- Immerse saffron flakes in 120 ml of water.
- Grind pork and craven through 6 mm (1/4") plate.
- Dice ham into 6 mm (1/4") cubes.
- Slice agilely dry bread.
- Beat the eggs.
- Mix all meats with bread, water, spices and eggs until a compatible bendable accumulation is obtained.
- Stuff into 36-40 mm pork casings.
- Cook in baptize at 80 C (176 F) for 45 minutes. Asperse for 5 account in algid water. Advance on a table to air-conditioned and let the damp evaporate.