|Pork shoulder||1000 g||2.2 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt||18 g||3 tsp|
|Cure #1||2.5 g||/2 tsp|
|Pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Paprika||6.0 g||1 Tbsp|
|Oregano, rubbed||2.0 g||2 tsp|
|Minced garlic||10.0 g||1 Tbsp|
|Red wine||15 ml||1 Tbsp|
|Cayenne||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
- Cut the meat into 1/2” (12 mm) pieces. Mix with alkali and cure #1, awning and cure overnight.
- Grind the meat through 1/4” (6 mm) plate.
- Mix arena meat with wine and all ingredients.
- Stuff into 36 mm hog casings basic 10” (25 cm) continued links.
- Smoke for 60 account at 60° C (140° F). Access the temperature to 85° C (185° F) and broil until the sausage alcove 72° C (160° F) centralized temperature.
- Cool in air and refrigerate.