|Lean pork||500 g||1.10 lb|
|Pork aback fat||250 g||0.55 lb|
|Beef||190 g||0.41 lb|
|Water||60 ml||2 oz fl|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of materials
|Salt||18 g||3 tsp|
|Cure #1||2.0 g||1/2 tsp|
|Pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Coriander||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
|Caraway||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Mustard seeds||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Garlic, diced||3.0 g||1 clove|
- Grind pork through 5 mm (1/4") plate.
- Grind fat through 5 mm (1/4”) plate.
- Grind beef through 3 mm (1/8”) plate. Add baptize to arena beef and bullwork again.
- Mix pork and beef calm with all ingredients. Add fat and mix again.
- Stuff into 36-38 mm pork casings, basic loops (rings) about 30 cm (1 foot) long.
- Hold in smokehouse at 50° C (122° F) for 60 account after smoke.
- Apply smoke at 60° C (140° F) for 90 minutes. Access gradually temperature to 85° C (185° F) until the sausages ability 72° C (160° F) centralized temperature. The sausage is accessible to eat.
- Hang for 2-3 canicule at 12° C (53° F),
Traditionally, the sausage was smoked with beech wood.