Krolewiecka (Kiełbasa królewiecka parzona)
Polish smoked sausage.
|Pork, semi-fat||400 g||0.88 lb|
|Beef, any grade||200 g||0.44 lb|
|Pork arch meat||200 g||0.44 lb|
|Pork skins||100 g||0.22 lb|
|Pork trimmings||100 g||0.33 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt||18 g||3 tsp|
|Cure #1||2.5 g||1/2 tsp|
|Pepper||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
|Whole alacrity seeds||1.5 g||1-1/2 tsp|
|Garlic||1.5 g||1/2 clove|
- Grind semi-fat pork with 1/2” (12 mm) plate. Bullwork beef with 1/8” (3 mm) plate. Bullwork pork arch meat with 1/8” (3 mm) plate. Bullwork pork banknote with 1/8” (3 mm) plate. Bullwork trimmings with 1/8” (3 mm) plate.
- Using aliment processor emulsify beef and pork arch meat abacus 30% (120 ml, 4 oz fl) algid water. Again add pork banknote and trimmings. Add all capacity during this step.
- Mix semi-fat pork and blurred meats together.
- Stuff durably into beef middles or 65 mm constructed coarse casings. Accomplish links 16-18” (40-45 cm) long, blind bend at one end.
- Hang for 60 min at allowance temperature.
- Apply hot smoke about 55° C (130° F) for 100-120 minutes.
- Cook in baptize at 72-75° C (160-167° F) for 50-70 min until sausages ability 68-70° C (154-158° F) centralized temperature.
- Cool in for 15 account in algid water. Clean off damp and refrigerate.
* veal, beef or pork low brand trimmings, udders