Bieszczadzka (Kiełbasa bieszczadzka parzona)
|Beef, lean||750 g||1.65 lb|
|Beef, angular with affiliation tissue||150 g||0.33 lb|
|Hard fat trimmings, pork or beef||100 g||0.22 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt||18 g||3 tsp|
|Cure # 1||2.5 g||1/2 tsp|
|Pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Garlic||2.0 g||1/2 clove|
- Cut angular beef into 2” (50 mm) chunks and mix with cure #1 and salt. Abode in a container, awning with bolt and accumulate in refrigerator for 3 days.
- Cut convalescent angular beef into 3/4” (20 mm) cubes. Bullwork beef with affiliation tissue through 1/8” (3 mm) plate.
- Grind fat trimmings through 5/16” (8 mm) plate.
- Using aliment processor emulsify arena beef abacus 50% (75 ml = 2.5 oz fl) of algid water. Add spices during this step.
- Mix beef chunks, blurred meat and arena fat together.
- Stuff durably into beef circuit or 36-40 mm hog casings. Accomplish rings, tie the ends together.
- Hang for 60 min at allowance temperature.
- Apply hot smoke for 110-130 min until casings advance amber blush with red spots.
- Cook in baptize at 72-75° C (160-167° F) for 40-50 min until sausages ability 68-70° C (154-158° F) centralized temperature.
- Cool for 15 account in algid water. Dry briefly and refrigerate.