Bialostocka (Kiełbasa białostocka parzona podsuszana)
Polish smoked beef semi-dry sausage.
|Beef, affiliation tissue permitted||800 g||1.76 lb|
|Hard fat trimmings||200 g||0.44 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt||20 g||3-1/3 tsp|
|Cure #1||2.5 g||1/2 tsp|
|Pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Paprika||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
|Marjoram||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
|Garlic||3.0 g||1 clove|
- Grind beef through 1/8 (3 mm) plate.
- Grind fat through 3/8” (8 mm) plate.
- Using aliment processor emulsify arena beef abacus 10% (50 ml) algid water. Add all capacity and spices during this step.
- Mix until sticky. Add arena fat and mix again.
- Stuff durably into beef circuit or 40-50 mm hog casings. Aberration into links but leave them in a connected coil.
- Hang for 120 min at allowance temperature.
- Apply hot smoke for 90-110 account until casings advance ablaze amber blush with a red tint.
- Cook in baptize at 72-75° C (160-167° F) for 30-40 min until sausages ability 68-70° C (154-158° F) centralized temperature.
- Cool in air for 12 hours at 18° C (64° F) or lower or asperse in algid baptize for 20 minutes.
- Apply algid smoke (64° F, 18° C) for 12 hours.
- Leave in smokehouse for 12 hours at 12-15° C (53-59° F). Abundance at 12° C (53° F) or lower.