Pariser (Parisian Sausage)
Pariser is an Austrian sausage that differs from Extrawurst in alternative of raw abstracts and is arranged in a beyond bore casing.
|Lean beef and/or pork of aboriginal quality||600 g||1.32 lb|
|Pork belly, fat trimmings||250 g||0.55 lb|
|Water||150 g||5 oz fl|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of materials
|Salt||18 g||3 tsp|
|Cure #1||2.0 g||1/3 tsp|
|Mace||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
|Cardamom||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Ginger||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Potato starch||10 g||1 Tbsp|
- Grind angular meat through 3 mm (1/8") plate. Mix with salt, Cure #1 and water.
- Grind abdomen and/or fat trimmings through 3 mm (1/8") plate.
- Mix arena meats, fat and all capacity together.
- Stuff into 90 mm accustomed (blind caps-caecum) or constructed coarse casings.
- Hold at allowance temperature for 60 minutes.
- Boil at 80º C (176º F) for 120 minutes.
- Immerse in algid baptize for 10 minutes, again air-conditioned in air and refrigerate.
Pariser can be captivated cold, but is additionally feel admeasurement broken and absurd in fat.