Cocktailwürstchen (Cocktail Sausages)
Cocktailwürstchen (cocktail sausages) are baby bore sausages which are cut to beneath sections and end up on a algid meat bowl or in hot dishes like stews.
|Lean pork||400 g||0.88 lb|
|Lean beef with affiliation tissue||300 g||0.66 lb|
|Fat trimmings||300 g||0.66 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt||16 g||2.5 tsp|
|Cure #1||2.5 g||1/2 tsp|
|Pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Coriander||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Allspice||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Mace||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Ginger||0.3 g||1/8 tsp|
- Grind beef and pork through 3 mm (1/8") plate. Add salt, Cure #1, spices and baptize and mix with arena meat OR emulsify in aliment processor.
- Grind pork through 3 mm (1/8") plate.
- Mix aggregate together.
- Stuff into 22 mm sheep casings basic 25 cm (10") links.
- Hold for 30 account at allowance temperature if cure #1 was added.
- Boil in baptize at 75° C (167° F) for 20 minutes.
Cure #1 (optional) is added for blush blush only.