Mildly spiced Indian craven sausage.
|Chicken breast||1000 g||2.2 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt||15 g||2-1/2 tsp|
|Cure #1||2.5 g||1/2 tsp|
|White pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Cayenne||0.5 g||1/2 tsp|
|Mace||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Ginger||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Soy protein abstract (SPI)||10 g||2 tsp|
|Vegetable oil||40 ml||3 Tbsp|
|Starch||28 g||1 oz|
|Water, cold||100 g||100 ml|
- Grind craven breast through 1/4” (6 mm) plate.
- Emulsify 10 g of SPI with 50 ml of baptize in a blender/food processor for 1 minute until a adhesive is obtained. Add oil and emulsify for 1 minute. A mayonnaise blazon adhesive is produced.
- Add all ingredients, actual baptize and arena craven and emulsify afresh until all is analogously distributed.
- Stuff into 30 mm collagen or artificial casings.
- Hold for 30 account at allowance temperature.
- Smoke at 60° C (140° F) for 1 hour.
- Cook in baptize at 80° C (176° F) for 30 minutes.
- Place in algid baptize for 10 minutes. Cesspool and air-conditioned in air.