Blanquet de Baleares
Blanquet is a abbreviate adapted pork sausage accepted in Balearic Islands (Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza, Formentera) and eastern regions (Valencia, Murcia) of Spain. The sausage is generally added to stews or served with rice.
|Lean pork, pork belly||300 g||0.66 lb|
|Pork arch meat||500 g||1.10 lb|
|Back fat||200 g||0.44 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt||22 g||3.5 tsp|
|Cure #1||2.5 g||1/2 tsp|
|Cinnamon||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|White pepper||6.0 g||3 tsp|
|Cloves, ground||0.3 g||1/8 tsp|
|Nutmeg||0.5 g||¼ tsp|
|Pine nuts||28 g||1 oz|
- Cook breach active in baptize at 95° C (203° F) until meat separates from bones. Balance the meat back the active are still warm.
- Grind meat and fat calm through 6 mm (1/4”) plate.
- Mix all meat and fat with spices and nuts. Authority for 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Stuff into 20-40 mm accustomed casings basic links 20 cm (8”) long.
- Cook in baptize at 80° C (176° F) for 30 minutes. Air-conditioned in air.
Serve raw, absurd or grilled.