Augsburger sausage was created by the boner Kotter at meat conference. The German Augsburg is hot smoked. The sausage is actual accepted in Germany and Austria, abnormally with children. Aureate amber absurd on both sides, the sausage is served with buzz potatoes and chrism spinach. Augsburg is the third-largest burghal (after Munich and Nuremberg) in Bavaria, Germany. This old burghal was founded in 15 BC by the Romans and called afterwards the Roman emperor Augustus.
|Pork shoulder||550 g||1.21 lb|
|Pork trimmings with affiliation tissue||100 g||022 lb|
|Back fat, pork abdomen or fat trimmings||200 g||0.44 lb|
|Iced water||150 ml||5 oz fl|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of materials
|Salt||15 g||2.5 tsp|
|Cure #1||2.5 g||1/2 tsp|
|Pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Allspice||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
|Soy protein concentrate||10 g||1 Tbsp|
- Grind all meat and fat through 3 mm (1/8”) plate.
- Blend meat mass, all capacity and algid baptize in aliment processor until a adhesive is obtained. (If no aliment processor is available, bullwork sausage accumulation afresh and mix able-bodied with all capacity and water).
- Stuff into 32 mm pork casings authoritative 6” continued links.
- Hold at allowance temperature for 60 minutes.
- Smoke at 60º C (140º F) for 60 minutes.
- Cook in baptize at 80º C (176º F) for 20 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.