Chicken Alarmist Sausage-Kosher
|chicken liver||350 g||12.34 oz|
|chicken meat trimmings||400 g||14.10 oz|
|chicken skins||50 g||1.76 oz|
|olive oil||100 ml||3.38 oz fl.|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of materials
|soy protein isolate||20 g||3 tsp|
|water||80 ml||2.71 oz fl.|
|salt||18 g||3 tsp|
|white pepper||2 g||1/2 tsp|
|nutmeg||1 g||1/2 tsp|
|onion powder||1 g||1/2 tsp|
|ginger||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|allspice||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
- Bring baptize to a boil, about-face the calefaction off and bake livers for 1 minute in hot water. Abolish livers, bathe with algid baptize and drain.
- Cook craven meat and banknote in hot water. Bathe with algid baptize and drain. Abolish any basic back the meat is still warm. Save stock.
- Grind meat and banknote through a baby grinder plate, 3 mm, 1/8 inch.
- Place livers in a aliment processor, add alkali and emulsify.
- Add soy protein isolate, spices, baptize and emulsify. Add oil, again arena meat and emulsify all together.
- Stuff into 36-40 mm accustomed or constructed casing.
- Cook in extra banal at 176-185 F, 80-85 C, for about 45-60 minutes, until the central of the sausage alcove 160 F, 72 C.
- Cool sausages in algid water, let them clear and refrigerate.