Morcilla de Sangre de Oveja-Buskantza, Mondejos
Morcilla de Sangre de Oveja (blood sausage fabricated with sheep blood) is a accepted claret sausage in the País Vasco arena of Spain. The sausage is fabricated with sheep meat and sheep blood, onions and rice. It is actual agnate to Morcilla Odolki or Odoste, addition claret sausage fabricated in the aforementioned region, about Morcilla Odolki or Odoste is fabricated with pork claret and pork fat.
|Sheep blood||120 ml||4 oz fl|
|Sheep meat||240 g||0.5 lb|
|Onions||600 g||1.32 lb|
|Rice||40 g||0.70 oz|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of materials
|Salt||12 g||2 tsp|
|Pepper||12 g||6 tsp|
|Oregano||2.5 g||4 tsp|
- Cook rice, but do not overcook.
- Chop onions into abate sections and baker in baptize for 45 minutes. Drain, advance on the table and cool.
- Grind onions and sheep fat through 6 mm (1/4”) plate.
- Mix all abstracts with spices and blood.
- Stuff into 32-36 mm sheep casings basic inks or rings.
- Cook in baptize at 80° C (176° F) for 30 minutes.
- Dry in air. The sausage is accessible to eat.
- Store in refrigerator.
Serve adapted or absurd with red chilis (pimientos rojos) or in stews.