Morcilla Odolki or Odoloste
Morcilla Odolki additionally accepted as Odoloste is a accepted claret sausage in País Vasco arena of Spain. The sausage is fabricated with onions and rice admitting leeks are additionally sometimes added. In Vasco-Castellan accent the chat Odolki or Odoloste denote “morcilla” which is claret sausage and the chat “odol” signifies “blood.” Morcilla Odolki is a light-colored claret sausage due to its white black ingredients: lard, rice, onions and a baby admeasurement of claret (12%). Morcilla Odolki or Odoloste is actual agnate to Morcilla de Sangre de Oveja (Buscantza or Mondejos), addition claret sausage fabricated in the aforementioned region, but Morcilla de Sangre de Oveja is fabricated with sheep claret and sheep meat.
|Pork blood||120 ml||4 oz fl|
|Onions||600 g||1.32 lb|
|Lard||240 g||8.4 oz|
|Rice, cooked||40 g||1.41 oz|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of materials
|Salt||12 g||2 tsp|
|Pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Oregano, dry||2.0 g||3 tsp|
- Cook the rice, but don't overcook. Baker onions and leeks (if used).
- Grind onions and drip through 6 mm (1/4”) plate.
- Mix all abstracts with spices and blood.
- Stuff into 32-36 mm hog casings basic 10 cm (4") links.
- Cook in baptize at 80° C (176° F) for 30 minutes.
- Cool and dry in the air.
- Store in refrigerator.
In some areas leeks are added.