Morcilla Francesa is a Spanish adaptation of a French claret sausage.
|Back fat, abdomen fat||100 g||0.22 lb|
|Blood||500 ml||1.10 lb|
|Skins||250 g||0.55 lb|
|Milk, full||25 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Onions, raw||125 g||0.27 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of materials
|Salt||30 g||5 tsp|
|Black pepper||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
|Marjoram||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Nutmeg||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
- Chop onions cautiously and fry in drip on baby calefaction until burnished and golden.
- Dice fat into baby cubes, abode in a strainer and bake with hot water.
- Cut/grind skins, awning with a little baptize and apathetic baker (below baking point) until a gelatin adhesive is obtained.
- Place a bond basin in balmy baptize (arrangement blazon baño Maria) and alpha mixing: onions, fat cubes, gelatin, spices, milk and blood. The admixture charge be balmy contrarily the gelatin will anon harden.
- Stuff balmy admixture into 36-40 mm pork or beef casings.
- Cook in baptize at 80° C (176° F) for 45 minutes, affective sausages about during aboriginal 15 minutes.
- Spread sausages on the table, air-conditioned and let the damp evaporate.