Morcilla de Picaro
Morcilla de Picaro originates in arena of Murcia in Spain. The sausage contains archetypal capacity such as fat, claret and onions, however, it is aromatized with oregano, cloves and cinnamon. Presentation of Morcilla de Picaro is actual adorable as it is in a appearance of a cord of annular balls.
|Back fat, lard||350 g||0.77 lb|
|Pork blood||200 ml||6.66 oz fl|
|Onions||450 g||0.99 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of materials
|Salt||12 g||2 tsp|
|Pimentón||6.0 g||3 tsp|
|Cinnamon||1.0 g||½ tsp|
|Cloves, ground||0.3 g||1/8 tsp|
|Oregano, dry||3.0 g||3 tsp|
|Pine nuts||28 g||1 oz|
- Peel the onions. Baker in baptize for 60 minutes, again cesspool and cool.
- Grind drip and onions through 3 mm (1/8”) plate.
- Mix onions, lard, blood, salt, spices and basics together.
- Stuff into 40-45 mm pork middles authoritative 4-6 cm (2”) balls. Accumulate 4 assurance in one string.
- Cook in baptize at 80° C (176° F) for 20 minutes.
- Cool and abundance in refrigerator.
Serve fried, broiled or in stews.