Gyurma is a Tibetan claret sausage fabricated with yak or sheep blood. Rice or broiled barley abrade are accepted fillers.
|Beef,||200 g||0.44 lb|
|Rice, cooked||200 g||0.44 lb|
|Blood, sheep or yak||600 ml||1.32 lb|
- Salt |12 g|2 tsp
- Pepper |2.0 g|1 tsp
- Nutmeg |1.0 g|1/2 tsp
- Cumin |1.0 g|1/2 tsp
- Grind beef through 1’4” (6 mm) plate.
- Mix spices with beef and the blood.
- Stuff about into 28 mm sheep casings.
- Cook in baptize at 80° C (176° F) for 30 minutes.
- Place in algid baptize for 10 minutes.
- Dry briefly and refrigerate.