Boudin Noir á la Flamande
|Pork jowls, pork belly, aback fat||400 g||0.88 lb|
|Pork blood||300 g||10 oz fl|
|Onions||300 g||0.66 lb|
|Brown sugar||60 g||2 oz|
|Raisins, dry||40 g||1.3 oz|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of materials
|Salt||12 g||2 tsp|
|Pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Cinnamon||1.0 g||1/2 tsp|
- Cook meats in hot baptize (below the boilng point) until semi-soft.
- Dice the onions cautiously and fry in grease/oil on low calefaction until glassy.
- Soak raisins in water, again drain.
- Grind angular meat through 1/4” (6 mm) plate.
- Dice fat into 1/4 (6 mm) cubes.
- Mix aggregate together.
- Stuff into 32 mm hog casings.
- Cook in hot baptize at 80° C (176° F) for 30 minutes. Air-conditioned in algid water, dry briefly and refrigerate.
Cream is generally added. The sausage is usually eaten with angel sauce.