Boudin Noir á la Créme (French Claret Sausage with Cream)
|Pork arch meat and/or pork skins||100 g||0.22 lb|
|Pork fat||150 g||0.33 lb|
|Pork blood||350 ml||11.66 oz fl|
|Full milk||30 ml||1 oz fl|
|Cream||100 ml||3.33 oz fl|
|Onions||220 g||0.48 lb|
|Egg||50 g||1 egg|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of materials
|Salt||18 g||3 tsp|
|White pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Sugar||3.0 g||½ tsp|
|Garlic, smashed||3.0 g||1 clove|
|Nutmeg||0.5 g||¼ tsp|
|Cumin||0.5 g||¼ tsp|
|Cinnamon||0.5 g||¼ tsp|
|Cloves, ground||0.25 g||1/8 tsp|
|Ginger||0.25 g||1/8 tsp|
- Cut the fat into 25 mm (1”) pieces and baker in hot water, at 90° C (194° F) for 20 minutes. Asperse in algid baptize to cool.
- Grind the fat through 8 mm (3/8”) plate.
- Peel onions again baker them in baptize at 90° C (194° F) for 5 minutes. Chop the onions cautiously again fry them on low calefaction in some lard. Activity the onions generally and fry for 60 minutes, do not let them become brown.
- Precook arch meat or banknote in baptize at 90° C (194° F) until softer.
- Using aliment processor alloy blood, milk, cream, meat/skins, onions and all capacity together.
- Using bail cascade the sausage accumulation about into 36 mm pork casings authoritative one continued spiral. Actualize beneath links by agee or application boner twine.
- Cook in baptize at 80° C (176° F) for 35 minutes.
- Immerse in algid baptize for 5 minutes. Cesspool and advance on the table to clear moisture.