White Daikon Radish
|daikon||1 kg||2.2 lb|
|salt 2.5%||25 g||4 tsp|
|scallions||5 stalks||5 stalks|
|garlic||5 cloves||5 cloves|
|fresh ginger, bald and diced||1 slice||1 slice|
|ground hot pepper||1 tsp|
- Rinse daikon off to get rid of clay but don't abrade the alfresco or bark the skin. There are microorganisms active on the alfresco of the beets that will alpha the beverage process.
- Slice radishes into attenuate strips or dice finely. Cut scallions into rounds. Chip garlic.
- Mix all capacity with salt.
- Pack. Abode a weight on top.
- Ferment, finer about 68° F (20° C), for 7 days.
NOTE Afterwards 3 canicule radishes aftertaste abundant and may be arranged and refrigerated.